30.8.14

Microwave Chocolate Turtles


 I have a certain disorder. If I don't have chocolate turtles for a few weeks, I am incapable of functioning until I ingest them. I don't know why it took me so long to try and make them myself, but I finally did it. There are quite a few different recipes out there, and a lot of comments said that baking the caramel makes it so hard that you might rip out your teeth. I did not find that I lost any teeth in the making of these candies. It is literally the easiest dessert I have ever made. 

Here's what you do:
1. Buy Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Werther's Caramels and Pecans. 
I used an entire bag of chocolate chips, a bag of 24 caramels and about a cup and a half of pecans.
2. Set up the pecans so that they look like turtles (in an x shape, 4 pecans per cluster) on greased tin foil if you're poor. If you're rich, you can use parchment paper or wax paper.
3. Melt the caramels in the microwave and spoon them onto the clusters. Then do the same thing with the chocolate chips.
4. Refrigerate.
5. Impress everyone.


Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que pensez-vous?