14.9.14

Je suis allée au Canada


Outfit: Peter Plan Collared shirt h&m,  Bag: Thrifted



I know. It's sad. I had never been to Canada & I've lived next to it for over 3 years. 

Here's what I have to say about Canada: it's poppin'. Granted I only went to Vancouver for a few hours, I was surprised to see how lively of a city it was. The buildings are unique, tons of interesting architecture and I loved that there was an actual BEACH here. The trees on top of giant complexes were something I had never seen before. Also huge buildings completely covered in ivy. Vancouver reminds me of Seattle, and sort of Portland in some ways. I could definitely get lost here for a while. I will be taking another trip before I leave Bellingham, especially if I need to shop for anything. Word on the streets is there is a Top Shop here, too. Honestly, I can see myself taking a solo trip soon and taking myself out to sushi and giving myself time to look at anything and everything Vancouver has to offer. But what can I say, I'm a loner. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Que pensez-vous?