9.9.14

I made a thing.


Usually I'm a hater when it comes to Starbucks. Simply because I think their coffee sucks. One day I was in a hurry and decided to grab some drip coffee (because you can't screw that up) and picked up one of their lemon raspberry parfaits. The girl that handed it to me said, "you're gonna be addicted now" and I thought, "whatever starbucks girl."

Turns out she was right. But it was still a rip off. So I decided to buy some ingredients & make it myself.

Here's what you need:
1. 12 oz of raspberries (so you can eat it a few times)
2. Granola (I used apple cinnamon - yum)
3. Non-fat vanilla greek yogurt
4. Sugar
5. Lemon Curd.

Mix 6 oz of raspberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar, in a mixer. (this creates the raspberry puree) - you will have more than enough to last you a few servings.
Mix the rest together in a ratio that looks good to you.
I would reccommend a tablespoon or less of lemon curd because it goes a long way. Also, be sure that you mix the lemon curd extra well because it tends to be clumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que pensez-vous?